Friday, August 7, 2009

Gimme Gimme






Ok, back to this blogging thing. It's been at times an extremely busy or extremely boring summer and somehow both have consumed all my time! I am currently obsessing over a new pair of booties. The olive from nine west are my current faves although I don't think I can resist the bovine by steve madden. Decisions decisions... This is all just part of my plan to take my mind off of the balenciaga harness and emma cook boots I'm STILL lusting over....sob!

2 comments:

Fashion By He said...

great shoe selection, i think your blog is great, and would love to link exchange with you, let me know

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

genaxx/ said...

BOVINE'S FOR SALE HERE;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290388180101&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT