Monday, November 8, 2010

Beverly Hills Fashion Festival

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I've actually been recovering from an emergency appendectomy! I was finally able to take my sweatpants off and throw on something decent this weekend for the Beverly Hills Fashion Festival. I checked out Teresa Rosati's show, but left before any others due to the lack of things to do the hour in-between shows and the chilly weather that evening and minimal space heaters in the tent.

Forever 21 shoes, skirt, bracelet and necklaces, H&M top, vintage fur stole.

Burrata pizza, some delicious curry shrimp sandwich, frozen yogurt, Sprinkles cupcakes, and champagne. The food was soo yummy - but expensive!
Some people were more interested in horse racing...
One of the better dressed people there. Her bag was rad.

More pictures of the show to come!

1 comment:

Footrwear said...

I always find something interesting on you blog about fashion and footwear