Sunday, May 24, 2009

Out on the Town










Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Again school has been nuts and consuming all my time along with my sleep! Only 4 more weeks until the semester is over! It's been an amazing weekend so far and I'm so excited that we have an extra day off tomorrow. I spent the day with Brendon shopping around Pasadena picking up some things for myself and some new things for Brendon as an early bday gift. We also had amazing turkey hot dogs and a ginormous cup of oreo and peanut butter frozen yogurt. So yummy I kind of want more. I went vintage shopping yesterday and this outfit is a result. I hope you all had as good a weekend as I have! xoxo

(top: vintage artine sheer tuxedo shirt, denim bleached shorts, black fringe purse, rhinestone necklace, and oxford heels: f21, studded belt: avail. at hot topic, black v-neck bra: stella mccartney for adidas)

8 comments:

hanna said...

love this look. that oreo and peanut butter frozen yoghurt just made my mouth water. :D

Anonymous said...

When you come home soon bring that top!! I want to borrow it..........love it!!

stilettolover91 said...

Stunning!! Very Sexy!! Love the heels & the top!! Amazing blog btw, i love it!! I have one too, u should check it out ;)

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Ella Gregory said...

I really love the fringed bag. I think I might get one for the summer.

FASHION CHALET said...

I loove your bag, and your shoes :) nice blog!





x

Anonymous said...

VERY cute top!! And I love the necklace!

Kristiana Vasarina said...

loving your heels:)

Delikate Rayne said...

It's vintage??!?!?! Man those shorts and bag are fabulosity to the fullest!!!! Did you find all of this shopping in Pasadena? Where do you usually thrift/vintage shop? We might need to swap stores/spots =)

BTW you look super sexy!

Hugs Lizz!