Thursday, May 7, 2009

SPARKle IT







Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. School has kept me so busy! I literally got an hour of sleep last night. While I should be finishing up on another project, I decided to take a moment to post my outfit from Tuesday. I purchased both these rhinestone necklaces at Forever21 last weekend and couldn't wait to wear them. They look amazing together and on their own. I'm loving sparkly things right now. I purchased the black silk shirt at the Salvation Army. You can't see it so well in the pics but there is a bit of shoulder pad action going on. I'm debating whether or not to keep them in. I think I like them. Reminds me a bit of the Balmain over-emphasized shoulders. Also, sorry the pics are so blurry. Still working on getting a new camera or getting the old one fixed so the iphone will have to do for now... By the way, thanks for all the great comments. I love reading them! xoxo

(vintage black silk shirt: salvation army, rhinestone necklaces: f21, gray skinny jeans: zara, black heels: bebe, gold chronograph watch: michael kors)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice on the necklaces!!

Delikate Rayne said...

We love how you layered the necklaces together...and they are from F21? Thats even better, don't have to break the bank =)

http://delikaterayne.blogspot.com/

Arielle said...

love the necklace

Tina♥ said...

I just realized that the 3rd pic down is totally a miley cyrus pic and i love it!