Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scraped Knee? The Dr. Will See You Now











The new patent leather docs just came in and I'm loving them. Although now I think I may need to buy the more matte leather as well! I'm also already contemplating buying a higher boot size. Couldn't resist this floral piece from forever. Forever has amazing things right now! Hope you're all having a great weekend. My scraped knee is from ridiculous shenanigans last weekend, but I think it actually added character to these shots haha. Needless to say, I think I'll be taking it a bit easy this weekend! P.S. sorry T, I couldn't resist! xoxo

(floral dress and hoop earrings: forever21, dr. marten patent leather boots, gold chronograph watch: michael kors)

11 comments:

Tina♥ said...

Love the dress, love you, bahhhhhhh I can't love the shoes. Sorry.
Ps still ur biggest fan!

lover said...

haha. oh those boots!! see. i said i just have to see em and i'd totally know. you look adorable lover

Rumi Neely said...

Sweet!

To answer your question, my Docs are the matte 14 hole :)

Have a great weekend.

sue said...

Love the dress...........The boots, not so much.........what happened to your knee?

karla deras said...

i love your docs! i wanted some patent ones, but then i saw the floral ones and was torn between the two... as i always am with shoes haha!

nayell said...

so cute! love it all!

Rosanna said...

i am loving your dress!!!


www.littlemissdressup.com

Karen said...

i love your dress & those shoes are so unique.

i would love to pull something off like that but i don't think i can pull it off like you u look great Hun xoxox

Delikate Rayne said...

Ok so your docs have caused us to start a search for our very own pair! The pairing of them with the floral mini is sooooo old school B.H. 90210...you look so cute!

BTW that watch has been on our to get list forever...LOVE IT

Hope you had a great weekend Lizz!

Hugs

Macy said...

I say get the matte leather ones too. You can never go wrong with two pairs of docs ;)

Reena Rai said...

Ooooh shiny shiny Docs! Love them with the pretty floral dress